Every day when I switch on the news, the number on the bottom left keeps increasing rapidly. It sends shivers down my spine to know that these numbers aren’t just numbers but people; people who are suffering, people who have recovered and mostly, people who have died.
When I come to think of numbers, it’s never just a number. A number is always a representation of something. How do you know that the market is bullish? Numbers. How do you know that the economy is crashing? Numbers. How can I secure my future? Numbers (in my account). How good am I at studies? Numbers. The world is run by numbers. They have the ability to play with our emotions and our lives.
Remember that while you are concerned about the number of people affected by this pandemic, the numbers on the news simply state the ones suffering from the illness. The actual number of people affected by the pandemic is much more than that.
- Burlington Limousine Service
- Pest Helpline | Pest Control Services in Hyderabad
- Aviation and hospitality training in cochin |Kerala|airport courses
- Best Real Estate Projects Thane. Property Thane | Vastu Shastra tips for the main door/entrance
- Driving In A Foreign Country: A Brief Guide
- Is Judicial Review Compatible With Democracy?
- Invest in Omkar Alta Monte in Malad Mumbai , your dream abode!
- Top ranked girls boarding school
- MSME Registration in India
- Canada PR Visa Processing Time from India – 6 Months