A bio diverse land, Wayanad wildlife sanctuary is by far rich in rare species of flora and fauna. It is prime portion of the Nilgiri biosphere reserve. The reserve also holds a lot of lot of historical importance as this is where the great king Pazhassi Raja fought against the British bravely. Spreading across four ranges – Sultan Bathery, Muthanga, Tholpetty and Kurichiat Wayanad wildlife sanctuary has a vast spread of approximately 345 square kilometer. The Sanctuary is rich with it flora and fauna inhabitants along with its bio geographical richness. At Wayanad wildlife sanctuary you can catch a glimpse of the Asiatic elephants that high in numbers here along with other rare species of animals.
- Raccoon Treehouse: Learning Games For Toddlers IPad Game
- How To Write A Personal Statement For Your Thesis
- Pack Your Bags! Manali Is Calling You This Summer
- Animax Technology | Website Designing Company In Rohini, Delhi |
- HIPS Filament For 3D Printer
- Research Term Paper Services
- INDORE: THE SMART CITY IN PROGRESS
- Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell And Christina Applegate Withdraw Comedy About The Crazy Mommy
- Properties In Thane | Tips To Get A Good Deal From Resale Property
- Elegant & Remarkably-well Priced Residential Two Bed & Three Bed Apts.