It’s early April, 2015. In just under three weeks – on April 21st specifically, Google will implement one of the most significant changes to its search algorithm in history – at least from our perspective.
On April 21st, Google will begin prioritizing websites that are mobile responsive. Another way of say this is that Google will begin penalizing websites that are not mobile responsive (more on what mobile responsive means later). More specifically, searches from mobile devices (tablets and smart phones) will give priority to websites that are mobile responsive. Websites that are not mobile responsive will fall to the bottom of the pile (sorry for being so direct).
- Salt Free Inkjet Dyes
- Transformer Manufacturer In India
- Prepossessing Residential 2 & 3 BHK Flats/apartments
- Data Convergence, Remote Internship For Freshers/Professionals @ Dig-iot-ai
- Generic Alectinib Brand Alecensa
- Buy Treewise Plantable HB2 Pencils | Plantable HB2 Dark Pencils With Different Seeds | EcoWorkx
- Lexmark Printer Support Number
- Customized Harvard Style Paper
- The Aallied Founders Pvt.Ltd.
- Why You Should Call Your Digital Marketing Agency First For Your Start-up