Until a few years earlier, speaking about security threats on data and compromised data was big news on the screens. However, today, breaches in data security have become common among millions of people. In the 21st century alone, 3.5 billion people have experienced personal data breaching above many enormous breaches. In March 2020, 538 million accounts of Sina Weibo, a Chinese microblogging website, were breached. It was reported that the usernames, real names, phone numbers, gender, and location of over 172 million users were posted on dark web markets for sale.
- Florist in Redwood City, CA
- Best Astrologer in Bangalore
- Kosher Certification In India call | 9953146020 for kosher certificate
- Web Hosting in India | Shared Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Reseller Hosting
- How to select the best IELTS institute for your IELTS preparation?
- Bunda, Ini 3 Penyebab Bayi Menolak Minum ASI Perah!
- Brass Neutral Bars earth Bars Neutral Links
- Jual Bangku Plastik Kursi Tinggi Promosi
- Fujairah Creative City Free Zone
- Bahaya Kesemutan Pada Tangan