Since last week, WhatsApp users have been receiving in-app alerts regarding updated privacy rules and terms of service.
If users do not consent to the new terms before February 8th 2021, they are likely to lose access to most of the messaging app’s services.
The new rules affect most of WhatsApp’s 2 billion+ user base and have privacy-focused users worried. As a consequence, the update has sparked a user exodus of sorts to “safer” messaging services - most notably, Signal and Telegram.
- Visit Best Celebrity Designer Boutique in Mumbai
- Alpha Garage Doors LLC
- BRANDING VS PUBLIC RELATIONS – ARE THEY INTERCONNECTED?
- Best Astrologer in Bidar | Famous & Genuine Astrologer in Bidar
- best chidrens hospital
- Digital Marketing Solutions In Australia
- 4 ALTERNATIVE CAREERS FOR TEACHERS
- Reliable Top Loan Company In London
- Supplement and protein store