The government is optimistic about the Indian economy’s trajectory of recovery and expects a V-shaped recovery, said TV Somanathan, Expenditure Secretary, during a recent online conference. “I must tell you that we are somewhat optimistic that among the various shapes of recovery....we are expecting something like a V-shaped recovery. This year being at the bottom of the V and the next year being closer to the top of the V,” Somanathan said. The statement came amid initial improvements in various indicators from rising goods and services tax collections to falling unemployment, showing a gradual pick-up in economic activity since May.
However, Gita Gopinath, Chief Economist with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) cautioned that an initial spike may not lead to a 'V' shaped recovery. “My fear is that the beginning of the recovery will show a spike initially, and then going forward, I think we could end up with something much more flat.”
- Marketing Ideas for the New Year
- Best Web Portal Development Company in Chennai – Apple Infoway Pvt Ltd
- Best Astrologer in Bangalore
- How to Implement Value-Based Reimbursement?
- Bagasse Fiber Molding Machine
- The Importance Of Lunch
- Home Extensions Builders in Leeds
- Best CBSE School in Hosur | List of Best Schools in Hosur
- Top Private MBA Colleges Bangalore
- Leading manufacturers, stockists, supplier & exporter for Prestressed Power Spring.