A convergence of BPM and RPA tools, much in the way that the distinction between BPM and workflow tools is now blurred. The acquisition of OpenSpan in 2016 by Pegasystems is perhaps just one early indication of such a convergence.
Greater incorporation of artificial intelligence (AI) for advanced decision making and inferencing. There is much in the way of analyst speculation,marketing and hype in industry media forecasting such developments but, as yet, it is not easy to identify verifiable public domain case studies which provide evidence of this type of technology being deployed alongside RPA.
- America’s Top 40 Country Western Star To Perform At Muzzy Field On September 4
- Blockchain For Vegetable Industry
- Why Account Based Marketing (ABM) Campaigns Are Important To Any B2B Organization?
- Penginapan Di Yogyakarta Yang Murah
- Viburnix – Customizable Brand Building Software
- Slow Down Aging – Science Fiction Is Now Science Fact
- Female Private Investigator
- Best Time To Study – Day Or Night: When Is The Best Time To Study?
- Convert Your Psd To Html , Xd To Html, Sketch To Html
- A Rail Journey Through South America