The EB-5 VISA is program created by the Congress in 1990, which grants an EB-5 VISA holder to conditionally becoming a permanent resident aliens of the United States of America. To obtain a EB-5 VISA, the foreign person must invest in the following categories:
– Create a new commercial enterprise
– Invest in a troubled business.
– Invest in a designated Regional center
- Avril Lavigne And Chad Kroeger Said About Divorce
- Mereka Yang Sukses Dan Kaya Di Usia Muda
- Rebar Placement Drawings Services
- High-grade 2BHK / 3BHK Units
- Master138 – 5 Cagar Alam Paling Mengagumkan Di Dunia
- IF YOU ARE EAGERLY WAITING TO VISIT USA IS THE BEST TIME
- Looking For A Digital Marketing Agency Who Fulfill You Requirements?
- Connect With Selena Sweepstakes For Disney Channel And Xbox Grand Prize
- Is Your Incentive Supplier A Walmart Or A Neiman Marcus?
- Xander Law Group – Immigration Law