Most Digital Marketing techniques such as SEO, SEM, SMM amongst others are usually targeted towards getting as much traction to the website as possible. However, it is equally important to keep a track of the trends on the website. This would mean doing a detailed analysis of how many people clicked on the link, how many of those that clicked actually browsed the website, how many of those that browsed the website actually converted into free or paid users. That’s where website analytics comes into the picture.
With precise analysis, it becomes much easier for the brand to know what’s working and what’s not working for them. For example, if the number of clicks to their website is high but conversion to users is less, you know that it’s got to do something with the content of your website. Subsequently, you know exactly where you want to improvise, and what can be done to better your website performance.
- Exquisite and Just remarkably-well specifications
- Divine Residential 2BHK / 3BHK apartments units
- How 5 or 10 minutes can improve your health
- Apple has refused to license the Apple Music Player for Chromecast Audio
- Sap training institute in Noida
- Office Manager | Nanny | Companion – Los Angeles
- Ultra-Low Deep Freezer
- Nail Fungus Research | GNFO
- Android Bulk SMS Sender | SMS Marketing Software
- Official Foxhond Special Forces Group T Shirt