From the land of the Gujaratis comes an annual treat for the lovers of culture, heritage and color – the Vautha fair also known as the Saptsangam fair for it is celebrated in the small town of Vautha some 55 km from the state capital of Gujarat where meets the great rivers of Sabarmati and Vatrak alongside five more rivers making the town the site for the confluence of seven rivers.
- Cisco Router Customer Support
- Keerthy Suresh with her Quarantine Partner Nyke Cute Dog
- Best PowerPoint Templates of 2020
- Rope Suspended Platform For Hire in Bangalore
- How to Set Up an Inventory for a Home-based Ecommerce Business?
- Indian Restaurant Kingston | Best Restaurant Kingston Canberra
- Economic Substance Rules – Its affect on UAE Business Owners
- Are cybersecurity professionals overconfident about their security tools?
- Commemorate V-Day with your Love Partner with Valentine Gifts Delivery in Agra Same Day
- Womens Elegant Dresses – New Fashionable Dresses For Girls!