Founders often increase their stake for retaining control in the firm. Recently, Ola’s co-founders- Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati had poured in about Rs 32 lakh for 3,22,387 shares. Usually, founders keep putting small amounts at various stages, however, UrbanClap co-founders have surprised everyone by promising Rs 107 crore to the company as part of a Series D round.
- All Companies Are Not Same! Let’s Make ITAD Unique
- Daily Business News – An Overview
- EX- Create Online Store Without any Coding with Builderfly Ecommerce Platform
- Bedekar Maternity Hospital in Thane – Fight Corona – 6 exercises which you can easily do at home
- What is Hummingbird update in SEO?
- Springless Motor manufacturers
- What is the onelife network?
- Should You Buy a 6 month or 12 month Car Insurance Policy
- Hashstudioz | Crypto Based Fund Management System
- Parx Laureate Sector 108 Noida