Zion Research has published a new report titled “U.S. Pet Food (Dry Food, Wet Food and Treat & Snacks/Mixers) Market for Dogs, Cats and Other Pets, 2014 - 2020.” According to the report, U.S. pet food industry was valued at USD 23.15 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 28.19 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 3.41% between 2015 and 2020.
Plants or animal extracts are key raw materials used in the manufacture of pet food products. Pet food products are manufacture red according to the nutritional value of the raw materials that go well with the requirements of the type and age of the animal being fed. Pet food products in U.S. are sold through retail outlets in supermarkets and specialized pet stores.
Browse the full "U.S. Pet Food (Dry Food, Wet Food and Treat & Snacks/Mixers) Market for Dogs, Cats and Other Pets 2014 - 2020" report at http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/us-pet-food-market-34819
- Plastic Annealing Oven, By KERONE
- Benelli Imperiale 400 Price
- What Is Renewal Audit
- Uppal Tour And Travel
- Used & New Furniture Online For Sale In Ras Al Khaimah – Quoodo.com
- 5 Tips Belanja Saat Natal Secara Ekonomis Dan Hemat
- CBDT : Notifies Rules For Equalisation Levy & Direct Tax Dispute Resolution Scheme
- Bulk SMS Software, Bulk SMS Text Messaging Software, How To Send Text Message From Computer
- Google Malware Checker | Online Free Malware Detection Tool | Tracle
- Agriculture Super Absorbent Polymer