Zion Research has published a new report titled “U.S. Pet Food (Dry Food, Wet Food and Treat & Snacks/Mixers) Market for Dogs, Cats and Other Pets, 2014 - 2020.” According to the report, U.S. pet food industry was valued at USD 23.15 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 28.19 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 3.41% between 2015 and 2020.
Plants or animal extracts are key raw materials used in the manufacture of pet food products. Pet food products are manufacture red according to the nutritional value of the raw materials that go well with the requirements of the type and age of the animal being fed. Pet food products in U.S. are sold through retail outlets in supermarkets and specialized pet stores.
Browse the full "U.S. Pet Food (Dry Food, Wet Food and Treat & Snacks/Mixers) Market for Dogs, Cats and Other Pets 2014 - 2020" report at http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/us-pet-food-market-34819
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Flats In Electronic City
- Increasing Cost Of College Education
- Our Past Collection – Nagarkar Jewellers
- Norton Experts Are Available 24×7 – Get Help
- Classified Sites In Usa
- IBU DISIPLIN DAN BERPIKIR POSITIF AGAR KEBUTUHAN BAYI AKAN ASI SELALU TERCUKUPI
- Book Your Hotels With Payworld
- Online Payday Loans In NJ And VA
- Delhi One Day Tour Package By Car