Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) released a Consultation Paper on reviewing the quality of network-related services. The paper seeks views on whether graded financial disincentives, based on performance, should be introduced and what shall be the quantum of such penalties for call drops, besides asking for feedback on setting separate parameters for 4G service quality.
- Mastercam Training In Chennai
- Can I Sell My Products Online Without Launching My Ecommerce Website?
- Umpan Ikan Nila Khusus Di Danau Rawa Dan Situ
- Industrial Roofing Shed And Solution In Chennai | Warehouse Roofing Shed Contractors In Chennai
- Mumbai Education News | IIT-Bombay Student From J&K Helps Develop Ventilator Prototype
- Onlinejobsupportfrom India, Training In Chennai
- AI And Android App Development Make Enterprise Mobile Apps Smarter In 2020
- Teacup Chihuahua Puppies For Sale Near Me
- Best Interior Designers In Bangalore | Cube Decors
- Mock 5 |Top Class Quantitative Aptitude Preparation – RBI Assistant – SBI Clerk 2020 | Apti Academy