The global traditional whiteboard market was valued at USD 2,450.6 Million in 2016, and is expected to reach USD 3,026.8 Million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 3.1 % from 2017 to 2023. Major factor driving the growth of global traditional whiteboard market is the rapid industrialization in emerging economies. Further the expansion and upgradation of educational infrastructure in developing countries is further boosting the demand for traditional whiteboard.
On the basis of application, school was the largest application of the global traditional whiteboard market in 2016. The market size is attributed to the developing infrastructure of educational institutions. Office application of traditional whiteboard is anticipated to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is owed to the industrialization in the developing economies.
- Vinayaka Kavacham India Call Us At 09250018100
- Fleet Management Software | Traxroot
- 5 Star & Remarkably-well & Classic Reviews
- 4 Easy Steps To Hire Content Writers And Web Designers
- Smile Sharing – Jokes SMS In Hindi – New Comedy Messages
- Amarprakash With Affordable Price!-tumblr
- Kaspersky Support Number Toll-Free Number
- Welding Inspector Course – Safety Officer Course
- Blockchain – Flex Tech Training Inc.
- How Effective Stickers Are As Freebies? | SingaPrinting