Most people use iTunes to transfer files to their PC. However, the PC version of iTunes is really not as good as the Mac version is. It’s also very complex and time consuming. After doing some research, I came across a very interesting feature which is actually the easiest method of transferring files from iPhone to PC. The feature named ‘Wi-Fi File Transfer’ allows users to transfer files wirelessly from their iPhone to their PC and vice versa.
- 6 Benefits of Payroll Outsourcing During COVID-19
- How to Setup Successful Online Business At Home
- 7 Figure Secrets of Jungle Scout.
- Buy Affordable properties in Noida
- Game Design Services | iPhone Game Development
- Website Designing Company in India.
- Astonishing 2BHK / 3BHK apartments units
- Online Wires and Cables Companies in India
- Stranger Things Facts In Hindi 5 Amazing Facts About The Show
- cheap and best homestay in chikmagalur