We can confidently say that no Lebanese feast is complete without a sambousik or maybe two. Happiness is when you have one meat and one cheese sambousik in your hand. Crispy and crumbly, these little fried creations are one of Middle East’s most beloved snacks.
What is sambousik? This pastry is also known as sambousek, sambousak or samboosak. It is essentially a small pastry filled with either meat or cheese and a range of other spices. Usually in Lebanon, lamb is the meat of choice and cheese can range from halloumi to nabulsi right through to feta. Other ingredients such as onions, herbs, pine-nuts and spices provide flavour and add a deliciously nutty texture and taste. These pastries are best enjoyed fried but can also be baked – often served at Lebanese restaurants as a part of a classic spread.
- Admissions In USA Without GMAT?
- Amazing Ways To Calm Down Your Frustrated Tween
- Dashboard Management Software
- Avast Antivirus Tech Support Number
- Mobile Plant Maintenance | Inventory Management For SAP And IBM Maximo
- Stunning 2 Bed And 3 Bed Apts.
- Moz Rank Checker | Moz Rank Checker Tool | Tracle
- Mothers Day Flowers Delivery | Heaven Scent Flowers & Gifts Hemet CA
- Uses For Drip Irrigation
- Visitor Tracking System | Biometric Attendance Machine | Kids Security | Apartment Security Patrol