Numbered drink cups at a barbecue backfires when mischief and poison are added to the mix. A writer is poisoned at a barbecue where the cups are marked with a number to identify whose is whose. The writer’s #5 cup and one of several #7 cups contain tainted bourbon from a pint bottle brought to the picnic by an elderly neighbor. Lieutenant James must sort it out and find the murderer. He uncovers some secrets about the writer victim, but a missing will, a closet drinker, and a college hazing incident provide important clues to the intriguing murder mystery.
- Wine Chemistry Testing
- Benarkah Makan Sambal Membuat ASI Pedas?
- Windows 10 Support Number +1-888-352-9606
- Michelle Lander Feinberg’s Delightful Dog Adventure Offers Family Fun and Hilarity
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car From Delhi – Day Tour Agra
- Looking for Villas in Croatia for holidays, Contact Croatia & Villas
- Ucoz- What are the benefits of selling products online?
- Schenker Modular Watermaker | Marine Watermaker for Boat, Yacht & All Vessel
- How to Remove Cinavia on DVD