David D’Souza is the Membership Director at CIPD with over 150,000 members, committed to championing better work and working lives. He leads a range of business areas including Membership Development, Customer Service, and Professional Networks. He’s also a regular keynote speaker and writer on people and the world of work, focusing on the links between behavioral science and HR/L&D. He has been featured in industry and national media including the BBC (radio and TV), Forbes, and the guardian. We are happy to have someone of his stature share his views with us today!
- IT Staffing Solutions Services in India, Manpower Staffing Solutions in India
- Haryana State Map, State Map of Haryana, Haryana Map
- What is the Future of Personalization in Ecommerce?
- Agriculture Testing Market Research Report, Share, and Forecast to 2025
- Send Valentine’s Day Gifts to Jabalpur at Low Cost to cherish love and togetherness
- PLC SCADA Training in chennai
- Artha Mart Commercial Space- Amazing Offer for Businessmen
- Mobile App Development in Coimbatore | Magarandh
- Account Based Marketing Agency for B2B companies | ABM & PBM Solutions
- Mahram in Islam for Umrah