Telecom crisis in India is not limited to AGR (adjusted gross revenue) related issues, but instead it is much larger and deeper, says former finance secretary at the department of economic affairs, Subhash Chandra Garg in a blog post. He said the telecom crisis today is much bigger than it was in 1998."The saviour of 1998- the revenue sharing regime- is ironically proving to be the reason of their big woes now," Garg said.
- Inexpensive reasonable cost
- OST to PST Converter Freeware
- Xander Law Group, P.A. – Miami Business Litigation Attorneys
- Mobile App Development Company In Hyderabad
- Affordable Architectural Services
- How Would Yahoo Support Squad Provide Assistance Effectively?
- The importance of HIPAA compliance in today’s healthcare setting
- Is SocialPilot Worth Buying? Is it Cost Effective or Not?
- Led Solar Street Light Manufacturers – PRR Lights
- Rejuvenate Your Skin With Nalpamaradi Thailam