The student property investment market continues to outperform other commercial property investments in the U.K. The student numbers have continued to increase year on year with an additional 19,209 in 2013 according to UCAS application figures. The United Kingdom continues to attract students from overseas because, when compared with other European countries, it has the highest number of Universities within the top 400 ranked globally.
The market place has attracted a number of institutional investors; the Moor field Group developed a mixed use student housing in Exeter, called The Print works, which is comprised of studio and multi-bedroom / cluster apartments, and extensive communal facilities which have been completed and fully tenanted for 2013/2014 student year.
- International Expo-trade Shows Near Me
- Cheap Airline Tickets To Las Vegas- 1-800-871-7907
- How To Choose An I-9 Compliance Software For Your Organization?
- Make Every Occasion Dainty By Gifting Flowers To Your Dear Ones And Make Them Happy
- Oxygen Concentrator, Oxygen Machine, Portable Oxygen Concentrator – Hospital Bed India
- Prediksi Valencia Vs Athletic Bilbao
- Setup USA Provide To Help Fix Any Software
- International Cat Day 2019
- Camera Rental Service, Camera On Rent Delhi
- Top 4 Emerging Trends In Mobile App Development – 2020 And Beyond