The state government has planned to develop more than 500 homes in Nochikuppam replacing the old houses which were looking in worst condition. The houses look worst since it was constructed in 1972 by the Slum Clearance Board. The government took over this housing project since the residents have asked for new buildings. The construction work will consume Rs.48 crore. Each house is designed in the similar manner holding 400 sq.ft. The plan will include a kitchen, multi-purpose hall, toilet, a bedroom and a balcony.
- Noise Cancelling Ear Muffs For Sleeping
- International Women’s Day (IWD)-2020 Celebrations In Dallas, TX
- Preeminent and Just exceedingly-well prices
- Education – Personal Selling
- Cloud Computing – Why it’s the high in-demand skill today?
- Netgear Router Technical Support Service For All Issues : +1-800-244-8809
- Jual Souvenir Tempat Tisu Velboa Bordir Custom
- Physical Analogies for Problems.
- India’s first Humanod robot.
- Butt-Welded Pipe Fitting Elbow Suppliers, Dealer, Manufacturer And Exporter In India