South Africa is known for its rich languages and fascinating cultural traditions that date back to ancient history. Colonization and European influence greatly affected the languages used in South Africa. This information helps business executives, especially those in the customer service, sales, and marketing departments attract and retain South African customers who are making a greater mark in the trade industry every day.
There are more than 25 official languages in the country; many will surprise you. Read on.
Languages of the Region that Total 0.75% of the World’s Population
The five most commonly-used languages for daily life are: Zulu, Xhosa, Afrikaans, English, and Northern Sotho. There are 11 official languages in South Africa not counting variations in dialect or less common tongues. These official languages include:
Let’s take a closer look at common languages to get to k
- Archery Blitz – MyAppWiz
- Geekvape Aegis Boost RBA Pod
- You Have The Power To Bring Happiness | Non Profit Organization In Pakistan
- Beverage Fridge Australia
- Online Printing Solutions – Start Your Web To Print Storefront
- Best CCTV Camera Services Provider In Bahadurgarh
- PLC Optical Splitter Rack Mount Type Fiber Splitter Manufacturer – HYC Co Ltd
- 1 BTC To USD Converter Best Cryptocurrency Exchange
- French Apartments Noida Apartment Floor Plan
- Maeng Da Kratom Capsules