Singapore Police Force is now using multispectral fingerprint imaging technology for fast and fraud-free driver’s license processing.
The traffic branch of the Singapore Police Force has deployed an electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC) system that uses HID Global’s HID Lumidigm V-series Fingerprint Sensors to verify the identities of driver’s license applicants.
The HID Lumidigm biometric sensor’s patented multispectral imaging technology has helped improve identity-verification speed and efficiency as compared to their previous paper-based process, and its proven liveness-detection capabilities significantly diminish the risk of fraudsters compromising the eKYC system.
- Career Tips from Edgrade – Tips for reentering the workforce after raising kids
- Best MongoDB training in Hyderabad
- Egypt Oil and Gas Construction Industry Overview | Forecast to 2022
- Get Best Online Bookkeeping Services | Hire a Virtual Bookkeeper Today
- Kawasaki Vulcan S price in Jaipur , Vulcan S bike Rajasthan
- Fun And Learning With Words- Boost Reading Engagement With Word Clouds
- e-Learning in Primary Education
- Pub table Manufacturers in India
- Mind & Body Connection
- How do Audit and Accounting Services work?