Short - Run Economic Fluctuations
Selectan organization your team is familiar with or an organization where a team member currently works.
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that will be presented to the organization's Executive Committee. The presentation should cover the following items:
Identify the three key facts about short-run economic fluctuations and how the economy in the short run differs from the economy in the long run.
Explain economic fluctuations and how shifts in either aggregate demand or aggregate supply can cause booms and recessions using the model of aggregate demand and aggregate supply.
Explain how monetary policy affects interest rates and aggregate demand.
Analyze how fiscal policy affects interest rates and aggregate demand.
Evaluate why policymakers face a short-run trade-off between inflation and unemployment.
Evaluate why the inflation-unemployment trade-off disappears in the long run.
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed
- Digital Signature Certificate Provider
- PVC Coated Car Parking Shades & Canopy
- COLLABORATION THROUGH CONTAINERIZATION THE CIO’S DEVOPS GUIDE FOR A POWERHOUSE ENTERPRISE
- Everything You Need To Know About Elite Golf Green Sector 79 Noida
- Painting company in Orlando
- Best Lawn Mower Blades For 2020
- convert outlook ost to pst
- Interior House Cleaning
- How to Get More Social Media Followers for an Ecommerce Website?
- IIT-JEE Mains and Advanced Preparation & Coaching Classes -Edventure.in