Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India. Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified.
He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins. They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati.
After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings, Sai Baba settled and spent the rest of his life at Shirdi. It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years.
- How To Build The Perfect Skin Care Routine For Oily Skin With Kaya
- Helioscart: Trusted Procurement Partner For Real Estate, Infrastructure And Power Distribution
- Anti-CD34 Molecule Antibody Prodcuts Suppliers – Biorbyt
- Logiciel De Comptabilité Et De Gestion Sage Pour Les Petites Entreprises En France – WaySoft
- BHK Apts. Options Awe-Inspiring And Greatly Priced
- Brave New World, Time-Tested Values
- For Help With HVAC In Wilmington NC, Contact Innovative Climate Solutions
- EI Transformer Manufacturer In India
- Best Floor Scraper Blades For Surface Preparation
- PCVST Apartments For Rent