SAI BABA MOVEMENT
The Sai Baba movement is perhaps the most popular modern South Asian religious movement. It owes its origin to Shirdi Sai Baba (d. 1918).
While most of the available literature is a giographical in nature, scholars have studied some aspects of the movement, including the figures of Shirdi Sai Baba, the middle-class constituency, and the movement's pedagogical innovations. In addition, Shirdi Sai Baba has been identified with certain ufi orders in Maharashtra and Karnataka (Shepherd, 1985), the medieval figure of Kabir (Rigopoulos, 1993), and the protean Indian deity, Dattatreya (Rigopoulos, 1998). Rigopoulos points out that the "syncretistic quality of Kabir's life and teachings" seems to have been Sai Baba's model (1993, p. 305), and that on one occasion Shirdi Sai Baba stated that his "religion" was Kabir.
- Dental Problem Solutions By Bramcountry Dental
- Why Choose Sethi Venice Residential Apartment For A Luxurious Life
- Click It Away Your Wedding Moments
- Signwriters Melbourne
- Vitamins Required For The Growth Of Your Kid
- Importance Of Tawakkul (Trust On Allah)
- Critical Incident Management Plan
- Abzoneflex Machine In Pakistan
- Cần Cẩu Bánh Lốp Dây Văng SENNEBOGEN 6140HD
- Extraordinary 2BHK / 3BHK Units