King Shashanka was the founder of the Gaud Kingdom; he was also the first to have its own political entity over Bengal. He ruled during 7th Century CE. He issued a gold dinar which depicts Lord Shiva seated on the bull holding trident in his hand and an inscription in Brahmi ‘Shri Ja’, all within a dotted circle.
- Denting And Painting Of Cars in AL QUOZ
- HashStudioz | Amusement park Management System
- Best Real estate Agency in Hyderabad
- Buy online guitars in India | Best guitars instruments in India
- best aircon servicing
- Nicky Hilton Vote T Shirt
- Do You Need A Digital Marketing Strategy?
- Paper Tube Food Container
- Benefits Of acute & innovative location
- install avg with license number