Raksha Bandhan is considered to be one of the most traditional festivals in India as it marks the bond of love and affection not only among siblings but also among friends and colleagues. On this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, Sister prepares a Pooja Thali that includes Diya, Roli, chawal and fancy Rakhi and waits with great excitement for her brothers and also expects return Gifts from them. This function begins by attaching a strand of love called Rakhi on the wrist of the Brother by his Sister who worships and prays for his long and secured life to God while performing aarti to her brother.
- Coworking Space Bengaluru | Meeting Rooms Bengaluru
- About Washington Irving
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Sample Entrance Essay
- Base Camp Trek In Nepal
- Where Will Vodafone Drama End?
- Gorgeous Hotels In Lansdowne Welcoming You For A Refreshing Stay In Paradise!
- OurBus Is Your Bus The 21st-Century Way To Work Commute
- Packers And Movers In Madurai.
- Top SAP Partners In Mumbai – Rigved Technologies Pvt. Ltd.