Raksha Bandhan is considered to be one of the most traditional festivals in India as it marks the bond of love and affection not only among siblings but also among friends and colleagues. On this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, Sister prepares a Pooja Thali that includes Diya, Roli, chawal and fancy Rakhi and waits with great excitement for her brothers and also expects return Gifts from them. This function begins by attaching a strand of love called Rakhi on the wrist of the Brother by his Sister who worships and prays for his long and secured life to God while performing aarti to her brother.
- Elan Tilal Al Ghaf Townhouses – Location
- Inventory Management with POS help to Increase Profit?
- Civil Engineer Jobs | Recruiting Civil Engineer Job | Civil Engineer Jobs
- Mobile Data Recovery | Data Recovery Services
- Washing Machine Repair Singapore
- COACHZIPPY REVIEW BONUS
- Important Guidelines For Being an Influence
- Reva University Bangalore
- How to Access the AOL Mail Login Webpage without Any Interruptions?
- Bird Launcher for NOOK – Fun Challenging Game For Kids