Mangaluru: Nothing ideal about this Adarsh Gram Yojana?
Mangaluru: Balpa village in Sullia taluk of Dakshina Kannada district has been upheld as a huge success story by the BJP under Prime Minister Narendra Modi's dream project, Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY). The village was brought under the scheme five years ago by MP, Nalin Kumar Kateel, who is now state BJP chief.
But a photograph of a 70- year -old man from Balpa being carried by other villagers for over a kilometer to an ambulance, that went viral on social media on Monday drew a slew of comments on how effective the project is in the village.
- Religious Response to Humanism
- Kaos polos Bekasi | CahayaKaos
- Max CyberSecurity: National Security and Emergency Disaster
- Digital Marketing Course in Delhi – Digital School of Delhi
- SRS Engineering Works | Machining Job Work in Chennai
- Why You Need To Choose A Residential Project At Noida Extension
- High-Vacuum Transformer Oil Filtration And Dehydration Plants In India – ARENGG.CO.IN
- Important Announcement for SBI Clerk Mains Batch | APTI ACADEMY PUNE
- New Company Registration Chennai