Sammy screws save time from traditional methods of hanging rods, lower installation costs, and provide design flexibility while being fast and easy to use.
Sammys Rod Hanger Anchors are installed vertically into the ceiling of wood structures to hang rods. The threaded rod, in turn, is then used to suspend and support various industrial equipment, steel columns, metal decking, and many other structural assemblies helping to eliminate the need for strut spanning. Sammy Screws for wood can be installed without a pre-drilled hole.
Sammy's rod hanger anchors are also available in sidewinder versions, allowing installation horizontally into the side of structures instead of the ceiling. The threaded rod is still installed in a vertical position.
- The Importance of Game Based Learning in Modern Education
- 5 Best Troy Bilt Mower Blades for 2021
- WHY PERFUME IS IMPORTANT? | perfume24x7
- ASK YOURSELF THIS FIRST BEFORE JOINING GYM IN DARIEN
- Ambience creacions Gurgaon
- How To Login Cash App | CashApp/Help
- thrillophilia reviews
- Dyson DC22 Spares Australia
- Ladies Clothing Wholesale – Dealing Made Easy with Womens Clothing Shops Online!
- MY TRAFFIC JACKER REVIEW