A couple of months back, cyber security researchers cautioned about exposed Apache Solr, Windows, and Redis servers hit with cryptocurrency miners. Now, according to Imperva, there are several open Redis servers. 70 percent of the open Redis servers show signs that they are infected with malicious software.
The security researchers say that Redis is a fantastic tool. Redis has the ability to work as in-memory distributed database, cache and a message agent. This widely popular tool is exposed to malware. The servers of Redis are designed so that they can be accessed by trusted clients inside trusted setups, they do not have default authentication, and all of the information is saved in clear text.
- Glucocard Miniplus Glucometer Kit – Wheelchaircentral.in.
- What Is Energy Management System?
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Project Manager?
- Eset Nod32 Technical Support
- OneCoin Appoints Corporate Banker Pierre Arens As CEO
- The Role Of Financial Management In A Firm
- TESLA UNVEILS THE MODEL X WITH BRILLIANT FEATURES INCLUDING FALCON DOORS
- Wonderful Infrastructure Of Rise Resort Residences Villas
- Ethereum Development Company
- Best Web Hosting Kuwait