A couple of months back, cyber security researchers cautioned about exposed Apache Solr, Windows, and Redis servers hit with cryptocurrency miners. Now, according to Imperva, there are several open Redis servers. 70 percent of the open Redis servers show signs that they are infected with malicious software.
The security researchers say that Redis is a fantastic tool. Redis has the ability to work as in-memory distributed database, cache and a message agent. This widely popular tool is exposed to malware. The servers of Redis are designed so that they can be accessed by trusted clients inside trusted setups, they do not have default authentication, and all of the information is saved in clear text.
- What is Quality Objectives?
- How to Run an Ecommerce Business Being a Non-Technical Guy?
- Packers and Movers Delhi | Movers and Packers Delhi
- Cost Effective IoT Technology, SIM Cards & Coverage | Luner
- Bathroom Cleaning Service in Nevada
- TP-Link AD7200 Wi-Fi router setup
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Eco-Friendly and Best Home Appliances in India by Vyom
- Govt’s left with only one option
- Chennai to Bangalore Cab | Chennai to Bangalore Taxi