Prestige Lakeside Habitat The universe of private investment capital is growing due to increasing numbers of ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWIs), defined as those with assets totaling 30 million. There are UHNWIs worldwide today, an increase of 61 percent over the past decade, as people have become ultra-wealthy since 2004; according to Knight about people crossed the -million-dollar mark in 2014 alone, bringing the worldwide total of “cent-millionaires” to And the number of billionaires, now at 1,844, has increased by 82 percent over the past decade. All that investment capital has to go somewhere, and a lot of it is going into real estate. Direct property investment accounts for 14 percent of private wealth investment globally, with regional variations ranging from 12 percent in North America to 16 percent in Europe, according to.
- IMURGENCE TRAINING INSTITUTE – Certificate Program In Machine Learning Using Python Programming
- Metal Made Manufacturing Custom Challenge Coins.
- Our Iceberg Is Melting
- Gulshan Botnia Price Starts From 45 Lakh At Sector 144 Noida
- Study In Germany- Azubi
- Get Idea To Choose Your Affordable Real Estate Projects
- How To Get Six Pack Abs?
- Sydney Harbour Sightseeing Cruises
- Send Diwali Faral To USA, UK & Worldwide
- What You Lose While Ignoring Mobility In Your Events Management Business