Prestige Lakeside Habitat The universe of private investment capital is growing due to increasing numbers of ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWIs), defined as those with assets totaling 30 million. There are UHNWIs worldwide today, an increase of 61 percent over the past decade, as people have become ultra-wealthy since 2004; according to Knight about people crossed the -million-dollar mark in 2014 alone, bringing the worldwide total of “cent-millionaires” to And the number of billionaires, now at 1,844, has increased by 82 percent over the past decade. All that investment capital has to go somewhere, and a lot of it is going into real estate. Direct property investment accounts for 14 percent of private wealth investment globally, with regional variations ranging from 12 percent in North America to 16 percent in Europe, according to.
- Invest In Mutual Funds With Payworld
- Best Wire & Cable Manufacturer Company In India
- Curriculum Based Assessment For Children
- Highest Of Cat – A And Acute & Innovative Prices
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Essential Information For The Exciting Places To Visit In Singapore.
- Mumbai Education News | Kerala Engineering Entrance (KEAM 2020) Postponed Due To COVID-19
- Ini Beberapa Fakta Menarik Seputar Imlek Yang Wajib Kamu Ketahui!
- Brother Printer Tech Support
- McAfee Software Users Email List | Customer Mailing Database