Private sector lender ICICI bank, on December 23, said the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had approved the appointment of Sandeep Batra as Executive director of the bank for a period of three years.
Batra is currently serving as the president of ICICI Bank at the corporate centre of the bank.
“RBI vide its letter dated December 22, 2020 has communicated its approval for the appointment of Mr. Sandeep Batra as Executive Director of the Bank for a period of three years from the date of his taking charge as an Executive Director,” the bank said in a notification to exchanges.
- Recruitment Agencies in Riyadh, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Exchange Database Recovery
- Reasons For Choosing The Intervention
- Garment Manufacturing Software
- Trend Desain Februari 2016
- flipkart customer care number, amazon customer care number 2021
- Four Elements of Peer Assisted Learning Strategies for Reading
- Causes of Low Self Esteem in Kids
- Online Puja Store India
- Best Dedicated Server in Lisbon