The Reserve Bank of India has approved the appointment of Sandeep Batra as Executive Director of ICICI Bank for a period of three years. The appointment is with effect from December 23, 2020, the private sector lender said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday.
“The board of directors of the bank vide a circular resolution dated December 23, 2020 has recorded December 23, 2020 as the effective date of appointment and taking charge by Sandeep Batra as Executive Director of the bank,” ICICI Bank said.
- The Art of Creating 3D Exterior Courtyard Design
- Try Organic Hair Colouring in Castlehill’s Best Salon
- American Tower Execs: India Growth Will Continue Despite Consolidation, Churn
- How Can I Get Business Email Data For an Advertising Campaign?
- PMP CERTIFICATION IN TAMPA
- New Boiler Hull, Gas Boiler Service, Boulevard, Hull, Hull Gas Solutions
- Security Guard in Mumbai
- best ecommerce development company in kochi
- WordPress Websites| Website Development Agency | Techtamizhan
- Aquaguard RO Water Purifier Customer Care