Match polycubes by SHAPE. Dressing room: Match geometric SHAPES to dress the raccoon.Living room: Place each everyday object in its LOGICAL place.Watering Can: Classify geometric SHAPES. The game consists of 12 beautiful rooms each focused on developing a set of basic concepts such as size, colors, numbers and patterns using everyday objects from the child's world such as clothes, food and many more.
- Here Is What You Should Do For Your BLOCKCHAIN DAPPS
- Human Resource Management | Cloud HR Software Solutions
- What Are Electrical Damages? What Are The Issues Faced During The Repairs For Electrical Damages?
- Organizational And National Cultures In A Polish-U.S. Joint Venture
- Which Is The Best Real Estate Investment Destination In Haryana?
- Women Hostel In Chennai
- Nail Fungus Research | GNFO
- November Is The Best Time To Rent A Property
- Taking Fun Walks With Your Kids
- Have A Look At The Ultra-fine Specifications