Every caravan needs to have the Kovix KVH-96 Alarmed Lock as part of its suite of security devices. The Kovix KVH-96 connects in seconds to the coupling of your caravan, whether it is attached to the tow bar of your vehicle or is stationary in your driveway. This lock is made from high strength 304 stainless steel so it’s also designed to withstand the extreme conditions of the Australian outback.
What makes the Kovix stand out from other hitch locks, is in its built-in alarm. To activate, simply insert the key and with one beep, it will signal the ‘alarm on’ mode. This built-in alarm reaches an ear-splitting 120dB. Making more than enough noise to bring attention to your prized possession and the unlucky thief attempting to steal it away. What better way is there to deter theft?
But what if you are out on the road? Won’t the constant motion set off the alarm?
Read here to learn more: https://www.secureyourworld.com.au/blog/product-spotlight-kovix-kvh-96-alarmed-lock
- Chardham Yatra With GauMukh & Auli Ex Delhi
- Branded Mobile App for a Shopping Mall = Higher Footfall
- Web Design Company Kolhapur | Web Design Services India
- Preeminent & Just remarkably-well location
- What is the Biggest Threat to an E-commerce Business? – Analysis
- Design a Futuristic Interior With Hi Tech Bathroom Home Renderings
- How to Lower your Business Setup Costs in Dubai
- ICICI Prudential India Equity FOF Details
- Technical Support For Avast Antivirus
- 2 BHK Flat in Noida- Samridhi Luxuriya Sector 150