At Prime Nuts, we have a passion for one of nature’s most complete foods - nuts. In fact, our passion goes beyond nuts, and into processed seeds, raisins and berries to name a few, thus taking wholesome snacking to a different level. In our state-of-the-art, fully automated plant, housed in a built-up area of over 50,000 square feet, what we lovingly handpick from orchards and plantations from across the world are processed, untouched by hand, ensuring maximum hygiene and freshness. Our capabilities extend to producing dry roasted, fried and coated nuts to whet every appetite and satisfy every taste. The plant has a processing capacity of 20,000 MT per annum. Stringent quality assurance and quality control procedures are designed to ensure food safety as per International Standards BRC. The procedures are designed to cover every aspect from the sourcing and handling of materials, to processing, packing, storage and logistics, till the end product is delivered to the retail chain.
- Corporate Gifts Kochi – Gift Easy
- Apple IPhone Xs Accessories. Buy IPhone Xs Cases, Screen Protector And Charger.
- Dalaman Hisaronu Transfer
- Andaman Or Goa: Which Is Better For Honeymoon In India?
- The World Class Apartment For Your Valuable Living Life By Gaur City 2
- Programming Languages In Jaipur
- Do Your Business App Really Need POS Improvements?
- Setup Your Company In Dubai Without Travelling To UAE
- Charming Two Bed And Three Bed Apts.
- The Agua Machine Indiegogo Campaign Is Live