1. Make 1 gallon of unseasoned popcorn, and add some peanuts if desired.
2. Simmer rice syrup mixture on the stove for 10 minutes or to the “soft ball” stage. (With a spoon, dribble a few drops of boiling mix into cold water. A ball should form, soft to the touch.)
3. Quickly pour the hot liquid over the popcorn and mix lightly with a large spoon. Coat hands with oil; scoop up and press coated popcorn together lightly into round balls.
- Saletify- Top PPC Company In Pune
- Best Listing The Awesome Travelon Crossbody Bag Review 2020
- Help Advance Sleep Health For World Sleep Day(R) On March 13, 2020
- Borneo Calling – Mount Kinabalu Crucial Info
- Artificial Intelligence Training In Coimbatore | AI Course In Coimbatore
- Best CBSE School In Visakhapatnam | International School In Vizag | Ameya
- Global Natural And Manufactured Sand Market
- Buy Siemens 5SL62017RC 2 Pole 1 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- ALPHA FIBREGLASS POOL 5.6M X 2.85M
- Road Plan In Taramani Changed To Save Trees- Webstarts