A patent is considered as the transferrable property that can be transferred from the original patentee to any other person by assignment of patent or operation of law. A patent can be licensed or can be assigned only by the owner of the patent. In the case of co-owners or joint-owners, a co-owner can assign or license the patent only upon the other owners’ consent.
- Supple | Find Your Local | Central Telegraph
- Xiaomi Diwali Sale from 17th to 19th Oct : Re. 1 Gadgets & Accessories also available
- SMV: Responsive Website Company in patna Software company in patna
- ISO 14001 in Saudi Arabia
- End of lease cleaning
- How can Data Processing Help Improve Ecommerce Sales?
- Road Advertisements – Trailer Transport Advertisement
- Technical steps to launching a website for your business.
- Enjoy Luxury Life by Staying In This Stunning Apartment
- 4 CLASS ROOM MANAGEMENT TIPS FOR TEACHERS