The purpose of SLM is to ensure that the service targets are created, negotiated, agreed, documented, monitored, reviewed, and reported to the customer. SLM acts as a liaison between the customer and the service provider which sets the targets in terms of quality, time, and scope as per the SLR and SAC.
The Service Level Management (SLM) process is responsible for seeking a realistic compromise between the customers’ needs, expectations, and the cost of associated services, such that these are acceptable by both the customers and the IT Organization. This also aims to ensure that an agreed level of IT service is provided for all current IT services and that future services will be delivered to agreed achievable targets. Service Level Management is also responsible for ensuring that all appropriate Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are in place for monitoring the vendors and other groups.
- BEST PREMIER SITE FOR ESSAY WRITING
- Latest Shipping – Freight Forward Jobs in Dubai | Quoodo.com
- Barang Promosi Souvenir Jam Dinding 137H Termurah
- My Lottery Loopholes
- Professional Digital Marketing Company | Techeeks Solution
- Latest Arts & Entertainment Job Vacancies in UAE | Quoodo.com
- Divi – THE MOST POPULAR WORD PRESS THEME
- Add Value To Your Money Through Ats Knightsbridge
- Spend Your Lovely Living Time In Famous Residential Mahagun Manorial
- Bike Rental services in Mysore – Rentrip