Private Limited Company is one of the highly recommended ways to start business in India as it offers limited liability to its shareholders with certain restrictions on the ownership. In Private Limited Company registration, directors may or may not be different from shareholders. Minimum two shareholders and two directors are required to register a private limited company. A natural person (human being) can become the director as well as shareholder of the company whereas a corporate entity can only be a shareholder.
- The Treasure Of Coupon Codes
- Ecole Globale : Most preferred Girls Boarding School in India
- pest control services vadodara
- Tamang Heritage Trekking
- Trailer Parts: Basic Trailer Tire Guidelines You Must Know
- Mainstays 5-piece Glass Top Dining Set Review
- Front End Development
- Facebook Customer Service Number 1-888-841-6062
- BPOSeats.com’s Seat Leasing Service
- Android or iOS App Development: Which is Better For Your Business?
- Category: Legal
- Tags: #privatelimitedcomapny #legalservice #msme #trademark