In India, the banking sector plays an important role and is considered as the backbone of the economy. The banking sector is growing at a huge rate and the number of opportunities indicates the same. During the last 5 years, not only the private banks, the public sector bank recruitment has constantly increased. The evolution of digital tools is also a reason for the banks to focus on continuous recruitment which brings new workforce who are more technically qualified.
The majority of private banks are recruiting their new employees through campus placements, while the public sector banks are recruiting their employees through IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). SBI - the largest public sector bank in India conducts its own examination.
Banking being an important contributor to the GDP of India, the growth projected by the industry, is attracting many graduates to apply for banking exams. At Skill Lens, we offer a comprehensive learning course which is aimed at providing
- Online Coursework Writing
- Webinar: SOC Codes and Impact on Specialty Occupation, DOL Guidelines
- How to get six pack abs?
- Philippine Real Estate Listings & Property Finder | Hoppler
- SEO of corporate site
- Norton Tech Support Phone number 1800 976 3009 Norton Customer care
- The Spiritual Discernment Guide by Dr. Ronald T. Tyler
- Best Beauty Parlour Gorakhpur
- Best Water Purification System service provider in India
- College Management System | School Student Management Software UK