EHF is a registered International NGO promoted by leading educationists, corporate heads and media doyens. As olympiad, ehfolympia , Science, Math, English. EHF needs are young scientists interested in project based learning. The first mentoring camp was conducted on April 26, 2013 at National Science Centre, New Delhi.Out of the 1000 plus entries received from schools across India, the top 100 students were invited to present their projects to the panel of judges from IIT, Delhi. Projects sent by 15 finalists included research on endangered species; a better understanding of tumours; an algorithm for safer encryption; a green method to clean water; a new kind of magnet and more.Eduheal Foundation, an international NGO was one of the Google Science Fair partners who helped make this competition possible by reaching out to the Indian schools in a large way.
- Kailash Manasarovar Yatra 2020
- Choicemmed Pulseoxymeter – Hospital Beds India
- Data Science Course In Noida
- Why Is Pronunciation So Important In IELTS?
- Why Do You Think Credit Cards Expire?
- Extravagant 1/2/2.5/3 Bedroom Units By Grade A Builder
- How To Identify Negative Technique In Your SEO Strategy
- Best App Development Companies In Ahmedabad
- Exquisite Flats-unit Planning
- Best Immigration Consultants In Hyderabad | Visa Consultants In Hyderabad