November is the time for festivals. Diwali will be celebrated on November 6th this year. On the eve of Diwali, the Narkasurs (demon effigies), which are designed days before the actual date, are paraded on the streets of Goa before they are burnt to ash. Several competitions are organised & prizes are awarded to the best Narkasur effigies before they are burnt down.
- Best JAVA Training Institute In Chennai
- The Determinant Of Crusher For Crusher Industry
- EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF BIRTHDAY RETURN GIFTS FOR KIDS
- Collabs Immigration WIXSITE
- Eset Nod32 Phone Support
- Shakespeare’s Othello
- Business Brokerage Montreal
- Yuk Cek Dan Kenali Beberapa Tipe Orang Saat Kondangan, Kira Kira Kamu Termasuk Yang Mana..?
- SarkariExam: Your Search For Government Jobs Ends Here!
- Best Work From Home Jobs During Coronavirus Pandemic