The NikeCourt Air Zoom Zero HC, while noticeably labeled as a tennis shoe, is definitely more than a one trick pony. How so you ask? We’re here to find out.
Traction on the NikeCourt Air Zoom Zero HC was superb. The refined rubber outsole grabbed and gripped the ground through every movement thrown at it. Whether it be on the basketball court, tennis, handball, racquetball, and/or volleyball (yes, this shoe should work for many sports) you’ll be covered.
The heel-to-toe transition didn’t have any problems either due to midsole shaping and the aggressive triangular gridded pattern underfoot that allowed me to stop on a dime. This is definitely one of the best aspects of the shoe, but it isn’t the only one.
This is the first time we’ve seen a curved in Zoom Air unit, let alone one that runs full-length. The top-loaded Zoom Air unit is felt directly under the heel and slowly transitions down at the midfoot to make the forefoot area bottom-loaded. By doing this, the wearer should get en
- Very Cute Short SMS Hindi
- Do You Need An Additional Fitness Gadget For Fitness Tracking?
- ACQUISITION VS. RETENTION: WHERE SHOULD BRANDS FOCUS?
- Lava Soft Tech Support
- Business Cards Printing Dubai, Cheap Price Best Business Cards Dubai
- Machine Vision System Product Dealer India | Seek Thermal
- Chiro QuickCharts : User Reviews, Pricing -Software
- 5 Ways Teachers Make Money Besides Teaching
- Why You Should Call Your Digital Marketing Agency First For Your Start-up
- Corporate Branding Miami | Corporate Identity Fort Lauderdale And Philadelphia
- Category: Finance