The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017. One of the key measures provides a 20 percent deduction beginning in tax year 2018 on pass-through income from sole proprietors, limited liability companies, partnerships and S corporations.
The 20 percent deduction applies to Qualified Business Income (QBI), which includes the net amount of income, gains, deductions and losses associated with a trade or business, but not investment-related items, such as capital gains or losses, dividends and interest income. The new deduction is taken below the line, which means it reduces taxable income not adjusted gross income.
- Professional real estate services in canada
- Maximize Corporate Tax Deductions with Charitable Donations
- ETL mapping template – Data Mapping Software
- Buy Personalized Bandana Gifts Online India | Customized Gift
- Choosing Online Best Web Hosting That Meets Your Needs
- CHD Resortico Commercial Project Sector-34, Sohna,
- Professional WordPress Themes & Website Templates from ThemeForest
- Shriram Greenfield Budigere Cross Bangalore|Price|Call 8884999654
- Accurate Stock Tips Provider
- Salesforce Quality Management in India