Network Forensics Market was valued US$ 1.43 Bn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 4.33 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 14.85 % during forecast period.Global Network Forensics MarketNetwork forensics market is segmented into vertical, component, deployment, and region. On the basis of vertical, market divided into BFSI, healthcare, government, it & telecom, education, retail, energy & utility, manufacturing, others. Based on components, market is classified by software, services. According to deployment, market is divided into on-premises, software-as-a-service. Geographically market is spread by North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Network forensics market helps different enterprises to protect endpoints, networks, and data centers from various malicious attacks, ransomware, sophisticated cybercriminals, and advanced persistent threats (APTs). The main driving factors of network forensics market are the increased need to secure networks from advanced
- Why PSD TO WordPress Conversion is Popular Among Business?
- Mantri Lithos Resdential Project in Bangalore, Hebbal Price List, Reviws Much More
- Groupon Refund Policy
- Stock Future and Options Tips with highest accuracy
- Dwellful Partners with Habitat for Humanity Greater Boston to Help People Achieve the Dream of Homeownership
- Buy Ready to Move in Flats in Jagatpura Jaipur
- MBBS in Ukraine | Study MBBS in Ukraine | MBBS Abroad 2020
- Do You Know When to start potty training girls?
- Best Engagement Rings in Lahore
- Setup Business in Oman