In 2019 Digital marketing is assessed as a rapid increase in internet usage. Despite being a developing country compared to other countries, the number of internet users amounted to 64 million people, accounting for 67% of the country’s population, up 28% over the same period last year, which is considered as an area with Digital Marketing investment and development potential.
On the other hand, thanks to the introduction of multi-level segmented smartphones suitable for most people, the number of phone users also increased compared to other years, and the speed achieved at 0.1%. Thanks to that development, the number of social network users on phones has increased many times over the previous year, the figure shows + 20% over the same period last year. Therefore, Digital Marketing is an indispensable approach to customers of businesses and it is not outside the growth rate of the world Digital Marketing platform.
- Why Android Lovers Prefer Using Samsung Phone Over iPhone?
- Vaporesso Luxe 220W Mod Kit with Skrr Tank UK-8% OFF FREE SHIPPING – DJVape
- 15 Iconic Hairstyles to Try
- TimesTech – Latest Technology News India
- The Professional Cryptocurrency Exchange
- FRP Canopies for motors
- Casual interview dress code for females | canadian job consultancy | BUMSA Inc.
- Divorce Lawyers Atlanta | Atlanta Family Law Lawyer | Atlanta Custody Lawyers
- Boost your Growth by Automating Sales, Marketing and Service
- How To Develop Positive Attitude In Life