National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the definition of MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- Pattu Pavadai | Traditional Dress For Girls – Bujuma
- Water Line Freeze Protection In Australia
- Ukuran Kebutuhan Asi Bayi
- How To Minimize Employee Fraud Using Blackberry Monitoring Software
- Best MongoDB Training In Hyderabad
- 18 Inch Doll Costumes
- Is Facebook Customer Service 1-888-450-6727 Available All The Time?
- Buy Siemens 5SL62087RC 2 Pole 8 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- How To Improve Your Programming Skills
- PSD To HTML, PSD To Responisve, PSD To Email Templates, Banner Design, PSD To HTML5