National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the definition of MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- What are Offshore Fleets?
- Decor Your Bed With Detachable Bed Skirts
- Cosmos Classique 1 BHK and 2 BHK flats in Patlipada Thane | Property Thane
- Plan and book Perfect Vacation Home Rentals Italy
- Industrial Land At Dholera SIR High Access Coridor Zone
- Our Iceberg is Melting
- Buy Covid 19 Protection Products Online | Optica
- The Unforgettable Moment in My Life
- Enjoy Your Life To Buy The Gaur City 7th Avenue
- 10 Inspiring HR trends to look out for in 2020