Microsoft is broadening availability of its unified Office Mobile application to more Android users, as well as iOS customers. That application, an early version of which first debuted on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 phones earlier this summer.
While Microsoft has developed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and more productivity apps for Android and made them available in the Google Play Store, sometimes these apps can be overkill in terms of features and size. When it announced the new Galaxy Note 10, Samsung preloaded a new Microsoft Office Mobile app on those devices rather than a bunch of the individual Microsoft Office applications.
To get more advanced features, users can buy Office 365 subscriptions to get the fully-featured, separate Office apps for their devices, Microsoft officials have said.
- Windows, Linux, Mac & Android How-To Guides & Tricks | OS STUFF
- The Best Unwanted Car Removal Sydney – Scrap Car Removals
- Cartroids – Upsell App For Shopify – Smart Cross Sell & Upsell – EraofEcom
- Residential Roofing Denver | Residential Roofers Denver CO | Gorilla Roof
- apps for universities
- Self Regulating Heating Cables
- Hemostasis And Tissue Sealing Agents Market is Expected to Reach $4.29 bn by 2026
- Tour operators in kalimpong
- Best Australian Immigration Consultants in Mumbai | Akkam overseas services pvt ltd
- How to choose the right Unity 3D developer? Juego Studio